About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

lots of treats no tricks

 The first treat in the mail is from miss Celia at  http://adventuresofthestripedstockings.blogspot.com ... I won her practical magic giveaway... and she sent a whole Halloween box filled with so many boo-t-ful and fright full goodies .. my heart stopped... Death by goodies.... LOL
  Look a magic key.. I don't know what it opens yet but I can't wait to find out.
 The whole box smelt like pumpkin spice.. yummy and talking of yummy look at those butterflies... Thank you Celia... you rock!




My next treat was from Michele  http://askmichelesomethingspecial.blogspot.com. I took part in the fall intiques shabby tote swap. Michele send this beautiful shabby chic tote.... but not only did she send this stunning bag but she filled it with treats.... lots of fall inspied treats and goodies... ribbons and trims , vintage cards and a handmade thankful journal... buttons and chocolates........   thanks Michele...  




4 comments:

khess136 said...

congrats, dear Wendy, on all your gifties!! What fabulous treasures and wonderful friends! Enjoy!
xoxo
Karen

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Wonderful gifts to receive! Wow! By the way, who's the little girl at the top of your blog? Not you, right?

Cameron said...

Great goodies!
Winning is such a treat!

Mina said...

You lucky, lucky lady and so well deserved. I know you will make the most beautiful things with your lovely goodies.

Blog Archive