About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Wishing all my blogging friends a happy and safe Thanksgiving..

7 comments:

mercedes scott said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Wendy! :)

wickedfaerie said...

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving Wendy.

Blessings & Bliss
Sue

Ruby Craft said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wendy! Hope you and your family had a wonderful day.xo

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Paul and your boys!!! Thought of you yesterday as our friends from England were here for a visit!!!
cheers, dana

trisha too said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Wendy!!

Thank you for the sweet comment on my atcs--honestly, just joining the group, I'm having that new girl, will-my-stuff-be-good-enough? anxiety!

:)

Lesley said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend Wendy. Take care and blessings.
Les

Blog Archive