About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

GOODIES IN THE MAIL

I have goodies to show you today from Karla...Karla and I swapped ATC for the Blissfull ATC swap. The theme Thankful.... Mmmm! Thankful it's a good theme because everyone is thankful for different things... My list is long but at the top of that list is my Family, but I also have chocolate and tea, both items I can't live without...


 This is the ATC Karla sent ...Titled 'Over the river and through the woods " I love that is opens to this Victorian scene. Very cool ! Also Karla sent some real turkey feathers .. oh my! they are so pretty... also some teas called Christmas eve and Eggnogg'n  ... Mmmm I can't wait to brew them up. Thank you Karla for the wonderful ATC and the extra goodies.

2 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wendy I am chuffed that you like the Victorian ATC and all the tealicious goodies that I am also thankful for. The tea bag rest came from Italy...wouldn't I be thankful for a trip there! Oh yeah!
Enjoy...Karla

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

PS: The turkey feathers came from a friend who hunts his dinner in his woods...I get them each year and they are so stunning...my favorite bird!

Blog Archive