I'm back although I didn't want to leave the NYC.... the city is beautiful at this time of year. The trees in Central park were wonderful... We stayed at the Ritz Carlton , so we could see the park. We went to the hells kitchen flea, antique market.
I loved Chelsea, like it counterpart in London it is very trendy and fun...
I found some cabinet cards
and then we found a English pub inspired restaurant... I had to laugh... I didn't have a york strip but Fish and chips LOL..
Time to walk three blocks to tinsel trading... pass two blocks of fabric stores.. if you like sewing that is the place to go....My mouth was watering at the array of fabric...I popped in one of the stores to buy some the bias ribbon... and was overwhemed with the choice of colors... I brought pink , purple and white which I want to hand die.
Next tinsle trading OMG ! I love this store. I could spend hours going throught all the boxes... looking at flowers , trims and ribbons... but I had a list... just look at the wall of flowers.
and the windon diplay. I'm thinking how cool those banners would look over my fireplace....
So what did I buy,some German scraps, some ribbon flowers , mushrooms,leaves and a mixture of vintage embelishments...My fingers were itching to play with them.
BUT.. my feet were aching, so back to the hotel for afternoon tea .... well I can't go a whole day without a cup of tea... but they didn't just bring a pot of tea... but also a tray of delicious open sandwishes followed by fresh scones and Devonshire cream. Then lastly another tray of cakes and pastries. YUM!
Just enough time to get ready to go to the radio city rockettes.... I loved walking throught the busy streets. The show was dazzling!
I had the best birthday ever... now let me think... Do you think I could get Mr hubby to go again for his birthday??? LOL
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- The sugar plum faeries
- GOODIES IN THE MAIL
- A TREAT
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- Open theme VPI Yahoo group
- A white Christmas faerie
- VPI ... YAHOO GROUP SWAP
- TOO MUCH!
- THANK YOU
- Foot sore, but happy...
- The secret to staying young!
- More ATC's
- The Christmas cheer tin swap
- Pure Eye Candy
- The winners of the Moon Witch ATC's are.......
- Fall inspired...
- A CHILDREN'S ATC SWAP FOR THANKGIVING AND CHRISTMA...
- lots of treats no tricks
- ▼ November (20)