About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Christmas cheer tin swap


Is now closed...... I have all the players ...



I've been playing again with tins... altering them with some Christmas cheer...so who's up for a Christmas tin swap? An altered Altoids mint tin swap.... Think angels ,glitter, trees holly .. Santa's and elves etc.

This will be a swap with only ten players.



Also the the mailing date is the 1st of December.... no delays.


 I want everyone to have their tins by Christmas day so if you think you can't deliver for that date. Please do not sign up... The sign up will stay open until Monday 14th.  


<><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><>
Please take the button to spread the word...


Please use a 50g tin not the smaller tins.. you can use it as is with the lid or take the lid off to make it in to a shrine... or add a hanger ...it is up to you...

If you are interested email me at BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM
 with your Name, Mailing address, blog address and email 

6 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Yes..lol...You know I have been waiting for a Christmas Tin swap..Count me in please!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Count me in Wendy. I'll email you
Hugs Lynn

Nook & Cranny said...

Wendy,
Please count me in. I would love to join this swap.
I will email you right now.
Michele

Mina said...

Wonderful swap idea, Wendy. I'm afraid I may have missed the sign up but I will certainly be on the look out for your next one.

Mina said...

Wonderful swap idea, Wendy. I'm afraid I may have missed the sign up but I will certainly be on the look out for your next one.

Deborah said...

aUGGGHHHHHH...I can't believe I keep missing your tin swaps!!!! I hope everyone has fun...hopefully I won't miss your next one!

Blessings...Deborah

Blog Archive