About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A CHILDREN'S ATC SWAP FOR THANKGIVING AND CHRISTMAS

Cindy is hosting a children's ATC swap for Thanksgiving and Christmas .. Now I know my boys are all grown and I don't need to keep them out of trouble. But I do remember having to come up with interesting activities when they were younger during the hoildays and we all enjoy getting goodies thorough the mail.... The details are all on CINDY'S BLOG

4 comments:

Regina said...

I have NO doubt that you will have some very interesting ideas to share. Patiently waiting to read them since I do still have a youngin at home..LOL

Hugs!!

Regina said...

Wendy...I clicked on Cindy's blog and got a message "Not found" HELP!!!

Debby said...

My package arrived yesterday. I love it. Thanks so much.

Mina said...

What a wonderful idea!

Blog Archive