About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

A winner and another giveaway

I had 20 comments on the post for the Halloween tin giveaway... using the random number service... the winner is #16  Debby from Cozy Blanket.. thank you from me and my sister Julie who donated the tin and she has another giveaway on her blog for this...
the super cool , very cute Mr Hooty the owl , he was handmade by Julie and he's looking for a new home.. Do you think you could give him one?
Here's the link   http://pippinsnest.blogspot.com

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congrats to the winner!

Did you ever find out who your package was from?

xoxo

Mina said...

Congratulations to Debby and what a sweet hooty owl!

Blog Archive