About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

swaps to show and tell

The Gothic ghost tag book swap host by Jo Anne at Vintage dragonfly.. thank you to Jo Anne for hosting and to my fellow artists... Karla,Mercedes,Jen,Kim,Cassie Joanne.







6 comments:

Creative Wings Boutique said...

now those are fabulous pages..
hugs

JoAnne said...

LOL, did you see my post from this am?

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh this is simply enchanting! What a great swap! NOW I posted on my blog your wonderful gifts! Stop by and visit if you wish:)
XOXOXO Filled with love my friend

Martina2801 said...

Your work is oustanding, Wendy!!! What a unique style you have. I love it!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

So cool, wish I would have gotten in on this one. Just not enough hours in the day!
hugs Lynn

Lululiz said...

Flipping heck, they are all gorgeous!

Blog Archive