About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

sPoOKY mONdAYS Are BAcK

Yes,yes along with the fun of Halloween there comes a day just for spookiness... Did you know that Mondays are the spook-tful days of the whole week, well they will be now.
Miss Wendy http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities

 yes her name is Wendy too.... how spooky is that!

Is having her spooky Monday posts again and I get to link up and read everyone spooky post ... how many times can I put spooky in my post today? So to kick off my spooky Monday I have some digital art to share...have a very spooky day.

7 comments:

Cameron said...

A wonderfully spooky way to start the week! Thanks for the art....and the link :)

artistamyjo said...

Thanks fo the link...fun !

lisa said...

Wonderful digital art! You are really talented. I'm participating in Spooky Mondays as well - such fun.
Hugs,
Lisa
theenchantedoven.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Hello my dearest Spooky friend with the same Wonderfully *Spooky name as me,
I love the *Spooky digi art. Wonderfully witchy, and I am always so excited that you are a part of my *Spooky Mondays. Once again as always I have enjoyed my *Spooky visit, and look forward to many more *spooky times. :-)...by the way...I loved counting all the *Spookys
Spells and Wishes

Wendy from Wonderland

Rebecca said...

Such a wonderful print, love it!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I LOVE your spooky picture! Wonderful image!

Frosted Petunias said...

I love her! And I love the oversize spoon and the grungy background. Happy Spooky Monday (on Thursday!)

Blog Archive