About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Spooky Monday post changed because of this....









This is me with my super Boo-tful spooky Halloween crown from the Queen of Scare herself Miss LuLu....NO really she wouldn't mind me calling her the Queen of scare because she is ... go see her blog http://coastalsistersnews.blogspot.com 


She added a cake which maybe is too good to eat.... should I  worried that it says  "what's your poison?" okay I know I can't eat it but boy it looks good

and a super frightful, delightful charm.. Thank you LuLu,  I swear did you hear screaming because it was me...    

5 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeek! Glad it arrived safely and nothing was squished and broken! I was worried about the little flag on the cakey but knew you could fix it if need be!

I am so happy you loved everything my Monkey Sistah!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Sassy Marsha said...

Lulu is the Queen of Sinister!! Lucky lucky you!!!!

xxoo
Marsha

The Altered Paper said...

Wendy I love your Crown!! Such Creative Ladies! Going to check her blog out now. Hugs,Tee

Kim said...

Absolutely wonderful...and that hate looks gorgeous on you! xo

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Cute hat and cute picture of you too!

Blog Archive