About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

the second night of the witches teaparty...

We witches are having such fun..our furry friends have played.  we have sliped cups of warm tea and ate yummy cakes and cookies.....  Here are two of my favorite witch friends. Kitty witch and her older sister witchy wolf. We cast spells and made potions...



but too soon it's time for my friends to fly off to the other parties... so with their brooms ready they flew into the air.

5 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Witchy Wolf and Kitty Witch look seemly bewitching!

Creations by Tee said...

Happy Halloween Good Witch Wendy! Hugs,Tee

LuLu Kellogg said...

Happy Scary Day to my Monkey Sister!! Hope your day is full of magic and love!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Plumrose Lane said...

What delightful little witches you have there! Wishing you magickal dreams and a
✻´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´✻✻✻Happy Halloween(¸.•´ (¸.•´✻
♥Sharon
www.PlumroseLane.com

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, those are the most beautiful witches I have ever seen! How delightful to spend time with them.

I love your new header. So lovely!

Blog Archive