About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

%^&%%$@ oh darn it !


OUCH! I twisted my ankle at Walmart...Why are their floor so slippy? Are they trying to kill me? It didn't hurt until I got out of the car and OH boy!   So I'm tying to rest it , which isn't easy. So to stop myself from making matters worse I'm sitting at the computer with iced foot ...I'm not a sit down and rest kinder person .. I'm itching to get up and do something... so what can I do without walking.... not a lot! so I'll show you... this..... My exquisitely crafted matchbox from Jen... it was for the Handmade Halloween swap.. I love the images she used both on the altered matchbox and on the hanger... and tag.  thank you Jen.

Okay what now? I know I'm a big baby... what about the Twilight  movies and popcorn? All three that should take up the whole afternoon... I know its a hard life but someone needs to do it.

Hugs Wendy 

6 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry to hesr you hurt your foot. Sounds like a good way to rest and take it easy.
Graet box swap.
Hugs and be well
Lynn

artistamyjo said...

Oh Dear! Hope it feels better soon.
Opened a frozen food case at a local grocery store a few years back. Out came a 20# Turkey on my big toe. It broke my toe and hurt too!
Hugs

LuLu Kellogg said...

Well crap! I am sorry sweet one! I hope you will get better quick. Did someone even come and check on you to see if you were ok? Stinkin' floors!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Celia said...

Ouch!! I hope it gets better soon....have fun just watching your movies and eating popcorn!

Linda said...

So very sorry to hear about your foot...Walmart has a tendency to have those wet floors.(here in Michigan) Be careful. I love looking at your blog. Never a dull moment, always art-worthy.
Twilight movie was on last nite. Loved it..Fx channel. It will be on again on Friday nite (8). Thank you for sharing.

Mina said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear about your ankle! I know that hurts, but relaxing to admire these beautiful goodies and fun movies is a great way to spend the day. Sending healing your way, dear friend.

Blog Archive