About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Guest Designer at Bella Creations




I was extremely excited and honored to be picked to be the October Guest Designer for Bella creations. Who wouldn't love having crafting goodies to play with?   The challenge  to create at least three projects in the month of October using the October embellishment kit which is for sale at http://bellacreations.blogspot.com

So I set about making a ATC.
I used one library cards and one of the playing cards as the background. The die cut moon, some of the spider webbing , some the the tulle and pumpkin. The images is from Lisa's altered art the witch hat is cut from another of the library card.
and then with thanks from an idea from Peace   I made the Bella witch ... using the sparkly tulle, feathers and ribbons.. I  love the tulle. The hat is one of the die cuts from the kit.

Next  a Halloween domino book....
I made a tutorial for the Bella's on how to make this.

I used the ribbons, paper flowers and key/skull embellishment, more tulle and the last of the feathers.

Lastly a  spooky shadow box using the chipboard house and spider web shapes.More of the die cuts, wooden letters, word card , some more of the spider webbing and the glittered black spider from the kit. 
 the extra images are from Lisa's altered art and I think Graphic fairy for the witch but I may be wrong so if you know please let me know.

All in all an extremely interesting and fun experience and if asked I would love to do it again.

8 comments:

Jingle said...

These are absolutely fabulous projects!

Kim said...

Congrats Wendy! xo

Lesley said...

Oh Wendy, how exciting for you to be the guest designer. You surely have outdone yourself on this one. I love your domino book. I made one and it is still sitting around here. I can't wait to play with paper a bit more.
Take care and thanks for showing us all your wonderful creativity.
Les

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my goodness Wendy they couldn't have chosen a better designer!
XOXOXO
Becky

LuLu Kellogg said...

Wendy...Congrats on being the guest designer! I for one know how FABULOUS your art is so these projects are over the top darling!! I am headed over there now to take a peek!!

Love,
LuLu~*Xoxo

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Love your creations Wendy!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

How fun, Love what you did with all your Halloween treats, Congrats on being their Guest designer especially for OCT.!!!
hugs Lynn

Mina said...

Sending you a huge congratulations, Wendy! You created such wonderful treasures, my sweet friend.

Blog Archive