About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Needed...... A detective!

 update: I found out my wonderful parcel came from Victoria from http://thingsilearnfrombear.blogspot.com thank you Victoria and Bear who of course picked out which candy tho send....
A parcel arrived on my door step.... for the something's brewing secret sister Halloween swap but I need a detective to help me because my partner didn't put her name in the parcel... she did add some peeps and candy corn... Did you notice I listed them first Yummy! Some stickers and embellishments oh I know just how to use them.
Some wonderful Halloween stamps in a small pouch...ribbons and a cute halloween bag but no name ..... who could it be? .... so Dear secret sister thank you so much..and I wish you a very happy halloween... Hugs Wendy

10 comments:

Mina said...

What a wonderful box of goodies. I'm sure your secret sister will come forward soon.

Melanie Statnick said...

Unfortunatly it was not me. But I'd love to swap. I gave you the versitial blogger award . Stop to read up!

LuLu Kellogg said...

You made out like a Bandit! Eeeeeeeeek! Lucky girl!!!

Happy Wednesday sweet Wendy!

LuLu~*xoxo

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, such a bagful of treats! I'm sure your secret sister is smiling to know you loved it.... good luck on your sleuthing :)

JoAnne said...

Very nice Wendy! Well we can do this by the process of elimination. I'm in the swap but I sent to Karen-lol!

debi said...

Hi Wendy,
It looks like Victoria sent you alot of really fun goodies! Wonderful!

Thanks for joining this swap!
Hugs, Debi

Julie said...

hello wendy
what a nice gift to find on your doorstep x ....plus tasty treats!! yum yum
I know that would make my day alone..without all the crafty swag too!! (no witchy pun intended)

ps thanks for my little Hooty owl picture I've spotted in your sidebar!x

love you loads Julie x

Julie said...

hello wendy
what a nice gift to find on your doorstep x ....plus tasty treats!! yum yum
I know that would make my day alone..without all the crafty swag too!! (no witchy pun intended)

ps thanks for my little Hooty owl picture I've spotted in your sidebar!x

love you loads Julie x

Kelly_Deal said...

What a wonderful box of goodies!

my cup of tea said...

Wow you got some yummy treats!
~Donna~

Blog Archive