About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Moon witch for Becky

Big boo-t ful Thank you to Becky at http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com for the image of the witch...Becky is making a book called All my friends are witches and each day she shows a new page and gives away a treat. This was today's along with a ATC background... Becky my witchy friend thank you

5 comments:

Ann said...

her pages are wonderful,aren't they!!! October is going to be a great month..full of her wonderful art and treats to go around!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooooo, LOVE LOVE LOVE this image!

LuLu~*xoxo

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Gorgeous selection of colors w/ the image.

Jingle said...

You made a wonderful piece with that image!

Mina said...

Oh I love this and thank you for the link, my dear friend.

Blog Archive