About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A MiNi SpEll bOOk sWaP

Jen at Altered spirit hosted a mini spell book swap and my partner Mercedes  http://mercedesscott.typepad.com has received the parcel so I can how show you what a made for her .. Based on the practical magic movie

I added a few hidden pages...






I hope she likes it

12 comments:

Healing Woman said...

What a perfect little book! I am very inspired to create a Book of Spells after coming to your blog today. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

fairyrocks said...

She is going to be wild for it!!
I really wanted to be in on this swap, just couldn't right now :(
Thanks for sharing. I know you use your magical powers for good only Keep smiling and creating

Wendy said...

Dearest Wendy,
I love love love it. What a great spell book. Soooo cute. I want to make one now. Thank you for inspiring me.
Spells and Wishes
Wendy from Wonderland

Kim said...

Wendy, she's going to love it!! I'm so sorry I missed out on this swap. Thanks so much for posting your creation...it's wonderful! xo

Regina said...

Wendy...that Li'l spell book is awesome but then all of your work is!! What a lucky swap partner.

I hope you don't mind my sweet friend but I mentioned YOU in my post for today.

Hugs,
Regi

Jingle said...

What a wonderful mini!!!

Cameron said...

My gosh! You made more than one of these!! The work and time involved!!

I know she will adore hers as much as I LOVE mine!!

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

It turned out wonderful! Lots of things to look at on every page!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I LOVE it! How creative you are! Love, Linda

The Altered Paper said...

Another work of art! She will love it! Hugs,Tee

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is just adorable!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How precious! You are so creative! ♥ I'm enjoying seeing everything you make! ♥

Blog Archive