About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's hear it for the pretty witches

I've treated myself to some new digital kits today... so I been playing... I thought I would make a pretty witch. Her name is Ruby Red.
Also younger wizard... his name is Pip. The music from his pipe can charm dragons to sleep.

9 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh...I like Pip. Cool wings

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh, what captivating little witches, they are truly remarkable! Your kits must be a blast, you've got some pretty awesome looking things happening!

Misty said...

They are adorable!!

Celia said...

Beautiful witches!!! I love them!

Emmy said...

hello found your blog just now and love it
will visit again and again

Terri said...

I love both of them! Pip is so adorable and Ruby Red is fab too!
How fun!
Hugs,
Terri

Birgit said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for having left a comment on my blog during the One World One Heart event. Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway . It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

Greetings from Munich, Germany,
Birgit

Ann said...

how cute!!

Wendy said...

They are both wonderful, but I must say I am completely enchanted by PIP. I just love him. I think it has to do with the fact that he reminds me of my little Pips. We all love Dragons around here. I can almost hear his lullaby from here.
Spells and wishes
Wendy from wonderland

Blog Archive