About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LAST FEW DAYS TO WIN

Good morning all , it's a wet and windy day in the Peach State... I planned to put my Halloween decorations outside but it is so windy I fear my neighbours would get them instead.

So I'm pulling out Halloween goodies for the witches Tea party under the Halloween moon blog party..hosted by my dear witchy friend Anna http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com
The party is on the weekend of  29th & 30th.. but I have so much to get done before then ... the broom needs a tune up again... its old... the "Boo" china needs dusting and the pumpkins need a magic growing spell.

Also don't forget to sign up the win my little sister's Halloween tin here's the post just leave a comment there http://blissangels.blogspot.com/2011/10/quick-halloween-giveaway.html and go to her blog to follow her... I have some goodies to add too..


No comments:

Blog Archive