About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gothic ghosts .. part two


The right size.....






6 comments:

Denise said...

Love them-darling!Gothics not too scary like some Halloween themes.Still love the big ones too.May I ask where or how do you put stars coming out of your pointer?I would like to add that to my blog.

Terri said...

Oh these are fab too! I love the ladies you used and their veils!
Well done!
Hugs,
Terri

Lululiz said...

Love the veils, thats such a neat idea!

fairyrocks said...

The redos are wonderful too.!!
They are ghostly and mysterious, perfect

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

Man these are great! You inspire me no end. Just fabby these are! I feel like making a few just to give away to neighbors and friends. One for my front door too! Love your design sense. *smiles* Norma

Mina said...

Wendy, you are a crafting genius, my dear friend. These are so wonderful and fun!

Blog Archive