About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Gothic ghosts... part one

All best laid plans sometime end up........ well you know how the saying goes.......let me start at the beginning dear friend Jo Anna of vintage dragonfly is having a quick swap of Gothic tag book.. and I signed up to take part ... easy make seven tag with a Gothic theme..... Mm mm sounds easy, well it was too easy before I knew it, all seven finished and ready to send.... well your wondering what is she moaning about ...... read the instructions to the swap......especially the size!



these are too big .. they should be 2 by 4.. these are 4 by 6


Back to the drawing board.

6 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Drats! Look on the brightside...you have 7 too big tags that are awesome!
Angela

JoAnne said...

You do have 7 gorgeous tags Wendy! Punch a hole in the top and string some black seam binding through and these can be gift cards for all your Halloween gifts/swaps....

Denise said...

Ooooo but I like the bigger size.I always have trouble with ATC cards,I always have a tendency to go bigger.Tag size at least.

Terri said...

Oh, I have come so close to doing this myself!
I know it must be so frustrating, but they are fabulous anyways! You did a ghoulishly good job on them!
Hugs,
Terri

Lululiz said...

They'd make an awesome garland!

mercedes scott said...

Hey Wendy... I did the same thing! I was so excited about being finished "early" and then I went back to read her email and duh! wrong size lol... see, don't you feel better now?

Blog Archive