About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

THE GOOD WITCH



I put a spell on you
And now you are mine
You can't stop the things I do
I ain't lying
 It's been 300 years
Right down to the day
Now the witch is back
And there's hell to pay
I put a spell on you

And now You are mine Hello Salem
My Names Winnie. Whats yours?

I put a spell on you
And now you're gone Gone, gone, gone, so long!
My whammy fell on you
And it was strong So strong, so strong, so strong!
Your wretched little lives have all been cursed
'Cause of all the witches working I'm the worst!
I put a spell on you,
And now you're mine
Watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out, she ain't lyin'
If you don't believe
You'd better get superstitious
Ask my sisters! She's vicious

I put a spell on you A wicked spell
I put a spell on you Sisters!

Ah-Say-Into-Pie Oppa-Maybe-Uppen-Die
Ah-Say-Into-Pie Oppa-Maybe-Uppen-Die
In-Kama-Koray-Ah-Ma In-Kama-Koray-Ah-Ma Hey,\
 High, say bye-bye-iii-iii Bye-bye

7 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Your work is just amazing, dear Wendy! I love looking at your Halloween creations! So stunning!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Freaky and bewitching... a spell indeed.

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Ooo you gave me a chuckle. Love this one. Have a great weekend!!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhh Wendy...your art is just sooooooooo wonderful! I love this!

LuLu~*xoxo

Lynn Stevens said...

I remember that song Wendy! brings back lots of memories. Your blog is a Halloween delight for the eyes, now to take a little more in!
hugs Lynn

Linda R. said...

I love that song.. Your creation here is amazing.. And I am long the look of your blog.. All ready for Halloween..

Mina said...

I love her and I love this spookilly fun music you have playing! Happy October, my lovely friend.

Blog Archive