About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Acorn

I thought you might like to see this ... Acorn was helping with the decorations OH okay! he was playing with the decorations but he's cute so he gets away with alot.

and he sents barks and licks to all his doggy friends, Molly, Bear and Tag

9 comments:

Ann said...

so cute!!
we have a doxie/pekenese(sp!!) mix..same sweet face and body..just long,wavy hair!!
aren't they marvelous!!!

MosaicMagpie said...

What a cutie! Hope you are well, my friend.
Deb

Celia said...

Sooooooo cute!!!!

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Ahhh, sweet Acorn!!

The Cranky Queen said...

Your little weenie dog is adorable! Tiff

Bird said...

Oh my gosh, Acorn is adorable. I love his name, too. Such a sweetie pie. I used to have a doxie beagle mix and I miss her so much. She was super smart and very fun to be with.

Brightest blessings to you and yours,
Bird
http://birdsearthyspirit.blogspot.com/

JoAnne said...

I just love Acorn! Could he be more adorable?!?!

Dawn said...

I can see quite clearly why he gets away with a lot ;0) beautiful photo ;0) Dxx

Mina said...

Isn't he sweet!

Blog Archive