About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Even monsters need to ......Pee

Yes that is the title to the funniest ATC I think I have ever had.... and so true... I swapped with Elysia from http://michievouscrafts.blogspot.com

It even made the teenagers in my life laugh so you know how funny it is... Elysia also sent another very cool ATC...it's in the anime style which my boys know all about. Sorry the photo is a bit blurry







Thank you Elysia I love them  and talking of ATC and things I love look at the ATC from Wendy. Yes another one but this is Wendy Ketelsen from http://artbywendy38.blogspot.com 



Wendy was my partner in the Blissfull ATC swap for October the theme was movie monsters ...here's

the ATC she sent, but as you know Vampires are on my number one likes list  thanks to Twilight. So I wouldn't called Mr. Dracula a monster, just misunderstood...  I love the dark roses Thank you Wendy

3 comments:

Ann said...

love the atc's..esp. the first!!!

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning Wendy.
That is so clever!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh thats sooooooo funny!!!
hahahahahahah
hugs Lynn

Blog Archive