About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

BOO bOOks and PreTTy WitcH ATC

The iron has not been touched , the dogs have not been walked, spiders webs hang from the walls and crows gather in the hallway.. and Yes my house looks spooky..



  My studio is a mess I have been busy in there from dawn to dusk putting swaps together. One of those swap is the something brewing secret sister halloween swap. It's a big secret so I'm showing you just a small part and I'm not telling who I'm sending to.. I just hope she like it. 
 

All my swaps have been sent , now have time to play with some BOO books and pretty witch ATC's.








They are being sent away too .

9 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Beautiful work Wendy!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Lesley said...

Oh Wendy, all of your creations are just superb. Lovely little witch girls and is that an accordian inchie book? Too cute.
Always love dropping by to see what you are up to.
Les

Martina2801 said...

These are very impressive, dear Wendy.
Stunning work! Love your creations.

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Your Halloween creations are Awesome Wendy, LOVE them all... especially your fab Little witch atc's :)
Jan x

Lululiz said...

The pretty witch ATCs are fabulous!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Whoever your secret swap sister is is one lucky gal! I know she's in for something spooktacularily special!!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Angela

pippinsnest said...

Lovely witch Atcs!really pretty!...as for the decorated tin I sent you
I would like you to give my extra halloween swap tin away as a freebie! Julie x

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, everything is delightful! Every time I visit your blog, I come away with a smile on my face and feeling the need to "make something!" Lucky partners who get your beauties.... I know the feeling! :)

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, everything is so stunning! Your partner is one lucky gal. Hugs, my friend!

Blog Archive