About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ATC FOR SWAP


The theme for the blissfull ATC swap http://blissfullatcswap@gmail.com this month is movie monsters.. I have two partners this month and although my ATC look the same, they are slightly different. I thought I would give Frankie some Happy thoughts...

7 comments:

wendy said...

I just got my ATC in the mail today!!! It's awesome! It's so imaginative..I'm afraid mine isn't going to come close..I can't wait to show yours off on my blog! Thank you so much! and Thanks for all of the extras!Makes me want to stay home from work today and create!!!

Creative Wings Boutique said...

ok wendy you seriously made some fabulous atcs. omg i am luving them.....
hugs

mercedes scott said...

You've really outdone yourself this time! I'm loving that Frankie ATC!

Jane Wetzel said...

just so darn awesome! tfs

Electra said...

These are SO cool, Wendy!!

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Hilarious Frankenstein!! Love it.

MrS. E said...

Just got my ATC's on Friday! Thanks again! I absolutely love my Thinking Frankie!! Did you get yours yet?!

Blog Archive