About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

the Artful bag challenge..... A masked ball purse

One of my favorite Halloween movies is Van Helsing. I love when they go to the Masked All hallows Eve Ball to save Anna from Count Dracula. 
 My artful bag for October's challenge was inspired by that.

I would like to think that Anna Valerious the Gypsy princess would have used it..it would go beautifully with that stunning red dress and what would she put in it...  a blood red lipstick and a wooden stake of course. What else would a vampire hunter need?

The challenge is Alter It....  So  can you guess what I used.....yes I altered a peat pot to make my masked ball purse....

here's Anna's link so you can check out the other Artful bags http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Wendy, this is amazing!! Love it.

Frosted Petunias said...

Love this!! And yes it would be perfect with that stunning red dress. Anna would love it I'm sure....and this Anna loves it too! Thank you so much Wendy dear :)

Anna

Lynn Stevens said...

Amazing that you did that with a peat pop. Really enjoying your spooky music playing!
Hugs Lynn

Mina said...

I love Van Helsing too and your bag is a masterpiece! So beautiful.

Wendy said...

Dearest Wendy,
Oh my goodness. I loooove that movie as well. Van Helsing is soooo sexy and the Masked ball scene is Wonderfully spooky and beautiful. I loved the red dress and this bag would be perfect. I love it. You did a beautiful job as always.
spells and Wishes
Wendy from Wonderland

Blog Archive