About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The 1st of October.... let's pull a winner for the practical magic spell book

It's the day... we all been waiting for the 1st of October, the start of  Halloween. As I awoke this morning there was for the first time this season; a chill in the air. The wind is blowing through the trees and I'm ready to pull out my fall decorations. But before I do that. I have the name of the winner of the practical magic spell book....

Cameron from paint myself pretty... Cameron I hope you enjoy your spell book. I will email you later for you mailing address... thank you to all my friends who left such nice comments...I wish I could give you all a gift.

Name pulled using random.org

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Yay!!! How exciting, Wendy!! Thank you so much!!!

Terri said...

Oh she is so lucky!!!

Congratulations Cameron!

fairyrocks said...

How magical for you Cameron...hope you use your new spells for good only LOL
Wendy you are so generous Keep smiling and creating

Blog Archive