About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The winner of the Gypsies dream giveaway

Well done  to Donsie and thank you to all who left  comments on my Gypsy dream post...I loved hearing from you..


Hugs Wendy

3 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Congrats to the winner! Next time it's ME!
Come by for my first ever blog giveaway!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-tuesday-and-giveaway.html

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congratulations to the winner!!!

Hope your week is off to a great start Wendy!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Mina said...

Sending a huge congratulations to your very lucky winner!

Blog Archive