About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A whismial witch

I brought The Better homes and gardens magazine for the mad hatters tea party but then saw this




A witch and I wanted it so badly.. and no details, no sources  ... So I set about making my own with my own twist of course... I used this copyright free image..I think it was from The Graphics fairy.  





Enlarged to fit .. I did have to print the arms on another pieces of paper... black foam core ... black card stock for a witches hat and a silk flower to add some color.. the raven is from the Martha Stewart halloween range... white paint for the details on the skirt....faerie wings beacause I had to add them... No really my hands were tied ... oh okay..... A witch with wings, heck YES! 

A new whismical witch


7 comments:

Sassy Marsha said...

Bewitching!!!! Love her!

xxoo
Marsha

Lynn Stevens said...

What a fabulous Witch! and great idea!
hugs Lynn
I'm sending you a pm

Frosted Petunias said...

Oh I saw the one in the magazine too and love it. I love yours! You just amaze me....how do you get all these projects done so fast?!! Of course she has to have wings, don't all witches? :)

Cameron said...

Wickedly wonderful....teehee!

Penny said...

what a great witchy woman.

Hugs,
Penny

Celia said...

I love her!!! You did a GREAT job!! I really really really want a witch doll....the stuffed variety kind.....but I don't know how to make dolls and I don't know how to sew....I will be on the look out!

Mina said...

You did such a beautiful job on your creation I believe I like it better than the one in the magazine. I thought all witches had wings, don't they? They come in handy for when the broom is in the repair shop. ;-)

Blog Archive