About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wait did you hear that howl?

As promised my Halloween altered book.. this one was such fun to make...I have bats and witches on the brain.. the Halloween tin swap is under way.. all the good witches are busy crafting their spells for the perfect tin for their partners... I will show you mine soon..I'm making one of Lynn the altered Queen...she was one of my first followers and her blog inspires me everyday.   I'm also doing a  private Halloween tin  swap with my sister Julie, so my studio is flowing with spell books and cobwebs...


back cover

front of book



Oh and talking of the tin swap  "Dear sisters if thy has not heard from thy parnter Please sent me an Owl."(email) BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM

10 comments:

Creative Wings said...

Fabulous Wendy,

Regina said...

Love this but then I love all of your work..^_^

HUGS!!

Hope Li'l man is still doing good!!

Kim said...

Love this Wendy! The details are amazing...and very Spooky!! xoxo

Jingle said...

This is just wonderful! I really love it!

Dragonfly said...

Fantastic Wendy, love altered books, so much detail.

Celia said...

Fantastic! I LOVE this time of year!!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I love your altered book. Wanted to get in on the tin swap, maybe next year. I'm making reversible Halloween skirts for little girls like mad.
I also saw a witches "survival kit" in one of the Stampington books a couple of years ago and want to make something like that . . . Will I get it all done?? Uh - no.

Cameron said...

Spookily delicious! Wonderful images and depth :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulously spooky, just the way I like em!

hugs Lynn

Mina said...

Your Halloween book is hauntingly delicious! I love this!

Blog Archive