About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Swap. swap and even more swaps

My partners have received their parcels so I can now show and tell.

first the Vintage dragonfly matchbox swap on flickr ... decorate a large matchbox and fill it with at least  four handmade Halloween theme goodies... I'm sorry for the poor photo.. 

 A hanger
 some Halloween tags
 a Halloween ATC
 A cotton reel witch and an mini book I also add some other goodies the box was jam packed...

 Also I took part in the Speckled egg Petite Inspiration Box Swap - Curiosities Edition.  Here are boxes I sent



 A Skellys, buttons, vintage cotton reels . old keys  and a china doll arms.

4 comments:

JenW!~ said...

I got to the P.O. today and picked up your box. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the matchbox with the witch hat. Everything you sent was absolutely wonderful Wendy. I was blessed to get you as a partner! I am working on your box and hope to get it out Monday or Tuesday.

Lynn Stevens said...

No doubt Jen was thrilled with your creations!!!!! Great artwork!
Spooktacular!!!
Hugs Lynn

Peace said...

I LOVE my little witchy in her sparkly hat. YOurs will be on the way this week! <3 xo

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, these are so lovely! I know your partners are just thrilled.

Blog Archive