About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

A swap, news to share and an ATC to show

First this isn't the post I had ready for today.. I went with fellow blogger Cindy of Cindy's rose garden to the Yellow Daisy  festival on Friday and I was going to post about that but heck, I don't know how to get the photos off my phone so I'll have to ask my guys tonight to help ....so today... what do I have to share well... I'm taking part in yet another swap this time hosted by Debi at the blogerette sorority... it's still open if you'd like to take part too.



The news is that I'm going to be the guest designer at Bella creations for the month of October .. whoop!!!!  I'm so excited about that... and I have a Boo-t ful ATC to show you from  Mercedes at http://mercedesscott.typepad.com   Thanks it is wonderfully spooky.. 

Here's mine



  Tee over at   http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com
hosted a Halloween ATC swap and if you are interested she is doing another one....  that's it... have a great day  


3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Those just look like too much fun Wendy. When I take a phone photo and need it to work with, I email it to my address. They usually work pretty good. My DH also does the techy plug this in her etc. I just email it.

BLISS angels said...

"m still with ot the photo because i don't have the right pluh thing... I'm jusy saying if someone (Hubby )had told me this before I would have taken my camera instead...thanks for the tip i'll see if I can email them to myself

The Altered Paper said...

Both of you ladies are so creative! Good Work!
And Fantastic ATC's!Hugs,Tee

Blog Archive