About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spells

What spells would you put in a spell book? well here's your chance to put a spell book together.. Jen at is having a mini spell book swap...the details are here
The book needs to have 12 pages and you decorate six and leave six for your partner to finish... I love that idea... and it's easy.... you could put in your secret recipe for Halloween goodies or an Halloween poem or quotes from your favorite Halloween movie....

Sign-up now-September 14th until September 18th-

I by chance made a spell book today...




 Fate that Jen is having a swap or is they some magic afoot.... Who knows?

9 comments:

Frosted Petunias said...

Definitely magic afoot...and oh your spellbook is too adorable. Dare I sign up for another Halloween swap? This looks way too tempting...hmmmm

Frosted Petunias said...

Foiled by those pixies again....I can't seem to find the link to the swap. I'm sure it will show up :)

goddessandmagick said...

Ok just like Anna, Im full of things to do, but I can"t not pass the idea of a spell book!! Im so totally in, Thanks. Andrea

Cameron said...

Love that idea!

Makes my mind start whirring again.....I just completed a huge set of Witch's Apothecary jars (posted about them....heehee!)....but I am definately lacking a proper Spellbook!

Thanks for the inspiration :)

Jingle said...

Oh, this is just fabulous!!! I want to make a spell book! How cool!!!!

JenW!~ said...

Wendy,
Thanks for spreading the word about me swap. BTW Love your spell book.

Electra said...

This is SO cool!! And thanks for feeding Lucy, Wendy. She was starving!

fairyrocks said...

Love your spell book Wendy.
Wish I had time to join the swap. Alas maybe the next one.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Keep smiling and creating

Mina said...

Your spell book is a pure delight! I think it is both Fate and magic.

Blog Archive