About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

SEPTEMBER'S ARTFUL BAG CHALLENGE

 Anna at Frosted Petunias is having her last playing with paper challenge....just the colors of Fall are inspiration; the rich oranges , browns and reds of the fall season.. the tree in our garden is beginning to turn and soon it will be covered in golden , orange leaves..when the sun hits it, it looks as if it 's on fire.
Also the moon the other night was golden; a true Harvest Moon. Two events that got my thoughts flowing and the fingers itching to create... 

I was also inspired to make some ATC's to go inside my Harvest Moon purse.... 



Thanks to Anna for hosting another creative challenge and to Lisa for the images used.
If you'd like to see some more purses. Pop over to see Anna  at http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a wondrus bag...just perfect for this time of year, and your atc's are just as wondrus. great works of art. If this bag were a real purse I would love to carry it everywhere. Thanks for sharing.

Georgie Horn said...

These are lovely! I am enthralled by the moon.

Frosted Petunias said...

Your bag just screams 'autumn'! Love the color and berries and leaves. And I love the soft muted look of your moon. I'm going to have to ask you how you did that! Lovely ATCs too! Thank you again for linking up :)

Anna

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Wendy this is just to cool for words! So suffice it to say....LOVELY!
XXXX
Becky

ramsam said...

Amazing!!! Your pieces are beautiful!

Mina said...

Your bad is gorgeous! So well done, Wendy and I love the ATC's. Art at it's finest hour. You new header is adorable! I hope this long weekend has been lovely for you.

Elly said...

Awesome bag and i love, love, love the atc's you made!
Elly (:o)

Blog Archive