About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Refreshed



Yes I'm back refreshed ready to get swaps in the mail and to show you swaps I received... The is nothing nicer than coming back home after a holiday.... back to your own bed... plies and plies of dirty washing washing Oops sorry I was trying to stay on a the positive points of going away ...fresh air , eating out , time with the family and coming home to a plies of lovely gifts in the mail... First an ATC giveaway prize from



and  an extra bonus ATC an from Kimberly 

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, what a great post.
Yes nice to go away but sure is nice to come home.
Love that image on the ATC, I made that my blog button but now that I have Gimp I would do things differently. Oh well.
Take care friend and get that launddry done, LOL
Les

Lynn Stevens said...

Nothing better than coming home to wonderful art gifts!
Hugs Lynn

Blog Archive