About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready to think of something else

It Friday and I can't say I have ever wanted a week to go by as much as this one... thank you for your support and love and it is wonderful to have you in my life... But it's time to think of something else...



Children, children , don't forget  
There are elves and faeries yet.
where the knotty hawthorn grows,
Look for prints of faerie toes.
where the glassy ring are green,
Moonlight dances shall been seen.
Watch and wait: O lucky you,
if you find a faerie shoe!
for a ransom he will pay,
hobbling barefoot all day.
lay it on his mushroom seat,
wish you wish, and go your way.
If your wish should be discreet,
Never fear but he will pay.

Dora Owen

Thank you to Jen for my beautiful ,magical faerie shoe.... Jen's blog is here  http://alteredspirits.blogspot.com...  not only did she send this pretty shoe but a ATC to go with it .... Do you believe in faeries?  Jen I love the vine it looks like real vines from my climbing rose... Thank you


3 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Glad you like it Wendy. I had fun making it and was happy to swap with you.

Kim said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love it! xo

Mina said...

This is so very beautiful Wendy and that poem is a complete delight!

Blog Archive