About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My broom is in the shop !

My broom is in the auto broom shop for a tune up... well I didn't want it to run out of magic on the night of the practical magic blog party.... it's going to get lots of use with that party and the witches tea party details on both are here



Make sure you come back tomorrow I will post my party on Friday... for those witches overseas... oh the weather forecast is for rain so dear sisters remember thy umbrelles..

3 comments:

Celia said...

I can't wait!! I'm adding the finishing touches to my post....this is going to be SO fun!!!

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Looking forward to the Fri. post!

peggy gatto said...

Your blog is delightful!!!
So much to see, thanks for the fun!

Blog Archive