About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

HALLOWEEN TIN SWAP

Tis time for me to show thee the Halloween tin I sent to my dear sister Lynn... Here be a howling among the trees, where dark things lurk. Thy best beware and hide in thy bed...

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Wendy, that tin is just divine!! I love all the details. What a lucky Lynn! xo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhh Wendy...I LOVE this tin! Great job!

LuLu~*xoxo

Lesley said...

Oh Wendy, this is so cool. I love it. Your sister will just be thrilled to receive this, I know I would be.
So miss swapping but must keep painting....time is ticking.
Les

cebelica said...

Fantastic project. Beautifully done! Hugs!

The Altered Paper said...

Your creations are always Spectacular Wendy! Love the creativity you put into altering the Halloween Tin! Very Nice! Hugs,Tee

Christine said...

Hello,

My name is Christine. My friend is Incipient Wings. She told me about the Halloween Tin. I might like to try it. My blog is ChristineArizona. I am trying to get my crafts on there. Soon!! Are you the one that started one? What type of Tin? Thank you!!

Lynn Stevens said...

I feel so honored to own your Awesome Tin! Yeah!!!!! Its on my shelf for all to see!
Thank you again Sweet Wendy!
hugs Lynn

Blog Archive