About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween tin from my lit sis Julie

Apart for swap with Lynn in the Halloween tin swap I also swapped with my younger sister Julie and today I had mail...

My family still live in England so get some from any mail from them is a treat and this was a big one because not only did she sent her tin ... which is brill. See it has a hangers inside with her own designs on. Thank you Julie I love it. I'm hanging it for all to see...   








but also Julie is a very talented graphic designer and is launching her new line of card deigns, embellishments and she sent me some to look at...

If you are interested in seeing more her work and commenting  here's her blog address http://pippinsnest.blogspot.com....I think she need to get her  designs online and to one of the card company's... I may be a bit bias but I think they are so darn cute...

Also I think she needs to sell these birds, just look at the eyes...  a cute pippin bird.

6 comments:

Creative Wings Boutique said...

the birds are adorable... fabulous idea for the tin
hugs

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, I totally agree: your sis has talent! It must run in the family... :) That tin is genius; and so is the birdie!

Kim said...

Lovely tin from your sister and I love the little bird!

Sandi said...

These are the cutest things ever!! I wish my sis would give me something other than a headache every so often! Lol

Dezinaworld said...

Wow I love the tin and love all of these fabulous crafts .
I have some lovely French freebie images on my Dezinaworld blog today. pop by if you get the chance and have a wonderful weekend
hugs June x

Celia said...

Beautiful! I will have to go over and check her blog out.....her work is wonderful!

Blog Archive