About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Getting ready

I'm getting ready for the Practical magic blog party that  Anna's hosting again.. I'm washing my lace table cloths, pulling out candles and reading over my spell book... and talking of spell book... Did you see that there is a new series  about witches on the TV on Thursday.. The secret circle. It looks very interesting.






I've been making a few bits ... some spell bottles, the bottles are from Walmart they had a few different shapes I really fell for the shorter one ....after adding some images of plants, lots of ink and glitter.. They could grace the Owen's greenhouse table...they just need some pennyroyal or maybe even some belladonna inside.



I'm  also working on this... I wanted to make a mini spell kit.. something that the Aunts could take with them when they go to the coven meetings. 



but I'll show you more soon. Remember there is still time if you'd like to join us... here's the link to Anna's


7 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Wendy I just adore your wee bottles!!!! I love how you used the tiny perfume bottle I sent to you as a stopper on top of the one! Brilliant idea... I am tempted to join the party as I love those Owens ladies!
Glittery hugs Karla

Frosted Petunias said...

Ohhh I'm so excited to see what magic you come up with! It looks wonderful already. I spent the morning looking for my brownie pan lol. Thanks for reminding about that show, I might have to have a look.

Anna

Something Special said...

I really should look into this practical magic party. I probably will come back here and go from there. Your fairy things are lovely!

AlphaBetsy said...

I love all the beautiful bottles and your spell kit looks intriguing. I can't wait to see.

Blessings.

Celia said...

I hadn't heard about the show....I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I can't wait for the PM party!! I'm going to have to check walmart for bottles....I've been looking for more bottles.

Dana Wright said...

I love your blog! New follower and new participant in the Practical Magic Blog Party this year. Love what you have come up with so far. :)

I just saw the commercial for the new series tomorrow and am curious myself. I think it is based on a book, but I will have to watch to be sure.

Love your spellbook event! Woot!!

So great to find you on here. It warms my heart to see a blog like yours and to be a part of this party.

Best,

Dana @ On the Broomstick

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, you are such a tease with these beautiful spell bottles. I can't wait to see your entire Practical Magic party! And your spell book looks magically delightful. Hugs to you sweet friend.

Blog Archive