About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

faeries




6 comments:

ramsam said...

Wendy, they are so gorgeous! Love them all. Beautiful work.

Janet Ghio said...

Your fairy cards are just fabulous!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wendy, Your faries are so precious, they make me smile!!!
Hugs Lynn

Crafty Gal Linda said...

The fairy cards are amazing! Beautiful!

Jingle said...

These are beautiful!

Mina said...

I love them all!

Blog Archive