About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DO YOU EVER?

Do you ever see an idea from someone blog and think wow I have to have a go at that? If you said yes then hold on to your hats..... Last night I found a really cute blog http://glitterbugstudios.blogspot.com/... drawn first the the bright header and her muse  a little dash dog ... I spent some time looking her blog over and bang an altered book... the idea so brill that I wanted to start straight away but as it was late and I had to get up to get Mr.B to school next morning I didn't start.  All night long I dreamt how I would do it... as it happens I had a old book waiting for some magic... and magic is what I added .. when Mr. B was asked what he thought  he give the typical male response" Do you think you have used enough glitter?"


Well of course not!




It is fairly easy to do, the time is taken up with the cutting of the pages to make the niche. The images is from Lisa's altered  Art  from her Queens line . As soon I saw the altered art Queen I knew I had to use her...






... NOW I'm rushing to get housework done some I can work on a Halloween one ....I'll show you tomorrow .


Hugs Wendy

7 comments:

peggy gatto said...

lovely!!

Creative Wings said...

that is amazing...now ive got the bug

JenW!~ said...

Wonderful Wendy. I find inspiration from other blog all the time.

Healing Woman said...

This is wonderful! Love it.

Jacqui said...

I also love it!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is so charming. You are wonderful!

Ozstuff said...

Exquisite artwork - beautiful butterflies. Your blog (pictures and stories) is a joy to visit, Wendy.

Blog Archive