About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Break from the halloween art




Like all good things sometimes you need a break.. I did today ..Mr.H and I are empty nesters this weekend both boys are out with friends... so I got to play.. but I needed a little break from the Halloween art... so back to what makes me smile.. faeries..


Lynn sent her Halloween tin in a very cute box  and like most crafters I put in aside thinking I would use it for something ( yes I'm a hoarder of boxes , tins  etc) well I did use the lid of the box.. the faerie images are from Lisa's altered images...


Don't worry I will be back to the Halloween art on Monday with a cute idea to share... here's a taste...

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Hey there Wendy. Happy Saturday.
I love your fairies. Using the box lid is very resourceful and turned it into a lovely piece of artwork.
Enjoy the quietness of the house, I am sure it won't last too long.
Les xo

Fishtail Cottage said...

Hey Stranger! Haven't come by in a while! Wanted to say hello! oxox

Mina said...

Such beautiful and sweet fairies! We can never get enough of them, can we? ;-)

Blog Archive