About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THE WINNER OF THE FAERIE SHOES IS.......




It's the end of the faeries shoe swap and of all the swaps I have done so far this has been my favorite.  The shoes that have been swapped are outstanding...I wanted to show them off to you...  some are still on their way to their new faerie homes  I will add the others as they get posted but in the meantime feast your eyes on these beauties.

Kim






Michelle and Ashley

Marti

Peggy
Anna

Debbie

Lorraine

Jo Anne

Marfi

Marsha

Michele
Wendy
Patrica
Karen

Also the winner of the faerie shoes giveaway is  Lorna at Artymess
http://lorna-artymess.blogspot.com/

Lorna email me with your address BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM
Thank you again the Annette for so generously donating one of her faeries shoe kits....

13 comments:

JenW!~ said...

WOW those shoes are amazing. I am so sorry that I missed out on a great swap. Sure hope there will be another sometime.

Sassy Marsha said...

What absolutely lovely faerie shoes!!

Congratulatons to Lorna!!!!

Thank you for a faeri-licious swap!!!

xxoo
Marsha

Shawn Caro said...

They are all so very beautiful! Greaat job to all you lovely artist-Shawn

Regina said...

So many lovely shoes. So SOOO happy that I don't have to pick just one as my favorite (whew) Thank you for sharing with us Wendy. Congrats to the blessed winner too.

HUGS!!!

JoAnne said...

Thanks for sharing these beauties Wendy. What lucky little faeries to have such magnificent shoes! Thanks for hosting another fun faerie themed swap. Congrats to Lorna too!

Frosted Petunias said...

All the shoes are gorgeous! This was really a fun swap Wendy. How about doing another one in October with a spooky Halloween theme :)

fairyrocks said...

Those shoes are magical.
Great job ladies!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, all these shoes are beautiful! Everyone did an amazing job!

Mina said...

Congratulations to Lorna! Everyone did such a beautiful job on their shoes! Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful event, my sweet Queen of the Faeries.

Lorraine said...

Thanks for posting the faerie slippers, they are gorgeous and it's fun to see what everyone did.
Thank you also for hosting this terrific swap!!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

guess a shoe on canvas wasn't the right thing to do - sorry! I took artistic license.

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

All of the fairy shoes are gorgeous thank you go out to the host Wendy.

Kris Dickinson said...

WOW! Such fabulous shoes! Thank you for visiting my blog. You asked about joining Marie Antoinette Mail Art, Please contact me at jeffandkris92@msn.com for further information. At this point there is one spot open as they have a 35 person max. for membership. Hope to hear from you. - Kris Dickinson

Blog Archive