About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Take a word challenge ... song






This is just one of my favorite songs . I love the Beatles  so it was hard to choose just one

Fool on a hill
by the Beatles

Day after day,
Alone on a hill,
The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
But nobody wants to know him,
They can see that he's just a fool,
And he never gives an answer,

But the fool on the hill,
Sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head,
See the world spinning 'round.

Well on the way,
Head in a cloud,
The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud
But nobody ever hears him,
or the sound he appears to make,
and he never seems to notice,

But the fool on the hill,
Sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head,
See the world spinning 'round.

And nobody seems to like him,
they can tell what he wants to do,
and he never shows his feelings,

But the fool on the hill,
Sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head,
See the world spinning 'round.

Ooh, ooh,
Round and round and round.

And he never listens to them,
He knows that they're the fools
They don't like him,

The fool on the hill
Sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head,
See the world spinning 'round.

Ooh,
Round and round and round

7 comments:

indybev said...

I can't remember that Beatles song, but you've certainly illustrated it to perfection. I enjoyed reading the lyrics! (I loved the old days, when you could understand the song lyrics when they were sung!)

Lizbethem said...

I didn't know this song but I love the lyrics and what you were inspired to create.

Lizbethem said...

This song is new to me but I really like the lyrics and what you were inspired to create.

"MOI" Freubel said...

Wendy, did I mension it before that it is so pleasant to see your header every time I visit you ?
It's striking !!!!
*******
About your entry. Yep the beatles bring back good old memories however I'm a person whose teenager years were in the seventies. LOL
Great take of the theme. Super !

Jackie said...

I love the earth poking over the top of the hill. A wonderful piece!

Magic Love Crow said...

I don't know this song, but I love what you created for it ;o) Take Care!

Mina said...

What a wonderful choice, Wendy! I love the Beatles as well and I love this amazingly creative image. Blessings to you.

Blog Archive