About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

tAKe A MInT TIn oR tWo


Mr. B is back at school , Mr.O starts next week . The house quite, so time and peace to play... But what to make... Mmmm! how's about an altered mint tin shrine...or maybe two.

12 comments:

JenW!~ said...

I lOVE THEM. You did a great job. I just got a tin I am getting ready to alter. It will be my first one.

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Hmmm I have a whole box of tins...Now where did I put them? Teehee...Love these!! Thank you for sharing!!

Regina said...

Ohhh love them both. As soon as I can get some tin making stash then I'm going to make one or two or three ^_^

Wow..ya'll start a bit earlier than we do. The Chazman starts back on the 15th. I'm going to miss him so but I guess it's time for things to get back to normal. Well, as normal as normal can be around here..LOL

Hugs!!

artistamyjo said...

Love the tins Wendy,especiall the witch.
Hugs

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Miss Wendy!
I Love these! Your Work is Always Lovely Miss Wendy!There is Something about Little Boxes... I Might Have to Try One! You Have been Missed too Friend!
Hugs
Jill
Glad to Be Home

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my gosh Wendy I am drooling here! These are scrumptious! You have so much talent! I really miss checking in daily....LIFE IS SO DARN BUSY!!!!! Who said when you become a Grandmother life slows down....mine is busier and busier:)
XXXOOO
Becky

Edie Schmidt said...

I love these images. (I love all your images) Such magic!

Jingle said...

These are both beautiful!!!

Lesley said...

Wow Wendy, love your tins and your ATC's I have been looking at. I haven't made one of those in ages, I need to get back to those one day soon.
Have you got a torso made yet? He he, you will love them, they are fun to make.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Always like my friends popping in.
Les xo

Kim said...

Love these Wendy! Maybe it would be fun to do an altered tin swap for Halloween?? Hint...hint....lol

Lynn Stevens said...

Very cool, great inspiration for the tin swap!
hugs Lynn

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, I've been spending alot of time in your blog today... so much to see and enjoy! These tins are amazing - getting inspired for our swap!

Blog Archive