My thoughts are turning to fall, I love this time of year the weather starts to cool in the evening, you need a light covering on your shoulders and the trees start to turn... there is nothing to match the beautiful of a fall day; the pumpkin oranges and sunflower gold leaves against the blue sky ... I'm itching to pull out my fall decorations...
I been working on my post for the gypsy dream blog party, but also my post for the practical magic blog party hosted again this year by Anna at Frosted Petunias.. The button is on my side bar if you'd like to join in the fun and I do mean fun... I had few to many midnight margaritas last year... drinking and bloomstick riding do not mix.
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- STILL LOOKING FOR MY HAPPY PLACE
- TRYING TO FIND MY HAPPY PLACE
- A handmade Halloween
- Here's still time
- THE ARTFUL BAG CHALLENGE ATC
- some cute fall art
- HAVE YOU EVER
- The Halloween tin swap IS NOW CLOSED
- Met Gracie Lu
- tAKe A MInT TIn oR tWo
- like chips you can't stop at one
- More ATC's
- It's ATC time
- Once upon a time......
- THE WINNER OF THE FAERIE SHOES IS.......
- Take a word challenge ... song
- ▼ August (16)