About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

some cute fall art

My thoughts are turning to fall, I love this time of year the weather starts to cool in the evening, you need a light covering on your shoulders and the trees start to turn... there is nothing to match the beautiful of a fall day; the pumpkin oranges and sunflower gold leaves against the blue sky  ... I'm itching to pull out my fall decorations...


I been working on my post for the gypsy dream blog party,  but also my post for the practical magic blog party hosted again this year by Anna at Frosted Petunias.. The button is on my side bar if you'd like to join in the fun and I do mean fun... I had few to many midnight margaritas last year... drinking and bloomstick riding do not mix. 

6 comments:

Jingle said...

These are beautiful!

Frosted Petunias said...

It's beautiful Wendy! I just love when we start getting little bits of Autumn this time of year. I'm so excited about Halloween I already finished my tin and I can't wait to post it!

Anna :)

Georgie Horn said...

All I want to know is where you live that it's starting to cool down. Tennessee weather is NOT cooling off yet. gee whiz!

Kim said...

I just love seeing Halloween art this time of year...it really gets me in the mood for my favorite time of year. Thanks so much for posting pics and for the inspiration! xo

Celia said...

I LOVE Autumn.....everything about it....and I can't wait for the weather to cool off....I've gotten a few hints of it...a little cooler in the evening....but not cool enough for me yet. We are going to the mountains in North Carolina Labor Day weekend.....and I can't wait....last year when we went...it was in the 50's at night....LOVE!

Mina said...

These are so beautiful. I share your fondness of the fall season. It seems to be all I can think about these days. I can't wait to see what you have in store for both parties. Maybe we can get together and find us a designated flyer this year. ;-) Have a wonderful day, my sweet friend.

Blog Archive