About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Once upon a time......

A pretty lady  ( that's me) sat down to play with her new toy ( my sons old but new to me laptop) looking forwards to the many hours spent blogging and playing with her digital art, loading  her photos to do new blog posts ... When suddenly with out notice, a error massage came up saying that she needed to backup files....as the hard drive was crashing...... A small,wee voice came from the doorway  "See I told you my laptop was old  and it was going to break and its a good job we got my new laptop yesterday"....said the wee voice. ( Mmmm I smell something fishy going on)

So I'm back on the PC which I hate because I wanted to be in my studio while on my blog .. I had visions of taking my laptop outside to post  ( okay maybe not today as it's nearly 100 outside but you know what I mean..... I felt the freedom of blogging in the open air, bees buzzing, the wind blowing ) okay ,okay I know I'm getting off the point........... 

The point is I'm once again laptopless


Anyway I made some art instead of moaning about the death of my new/old laptop... the  child image is from Terri at Pringle hill studio... Have a great evening

6 comments:

Talking Horses Arts said...

hmm..all i can say is "Nothing happens without a reason?". ;)
Andrea.

Ann said...

so pretty!!
i have the same image but haven't used it yet!

Creative Wings said...

dear wendy you are always such a doll. trying to catch up with all your amazing swaps and creations....
hugs

Kim said...

So sorry to hear about the laptop! My laptop is my connection to the world and I would be lost without it. I'm so glad you have another computer you can use...I hope the good news is you will be getting a new laptop?! xo

Jingle said...

Total bummer on the laptop, but your art is beautiful!

whymsicalmusings said...

Just beautiful my sweet friend. I hope you are well.
XOXOXO
Becky

Blog Archive