About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's ATC time

You would think as I run a blog to swap ATC's that I would be making them all the time. But I realised apart from when I taking part in the Blissfull ATC swap I don't make many ATC for myself... I think it's because I think of them as gifts to give away and not keep for myself...


Today I pulled out paper, images and played... I love it when I get time to just do that...I made my swap for the blissfull swap.. The theme for August is FOOD... and when I think of food my mind goes to my favorite.. Cake....... birthday , cupcakes, Angel food cake , sinful chocolate, red velvet, coconut..  Do I need to say more... I've banned myself from buying the cream cheese cupcakes from Pubilx because quite frankly I can't stop at one.... so it was a no brainer that my ATC for this challenge would be about CAKE...


So here is my ATC for the swap, I hope my partner loves it... and then as I was on a roll... I made two more.. with thoughts of fall and Halloween... I made my good witch ATC's.

I going to keep one but I'm offering one to you... yes you! the first person to tell me the name of  good witch in the Vampire diaries series gets one of my good witches ATC.....clue she's best friends with Elena and Caroline......  Good luck!



YES WELL DONE TO REGINA FOR ANSWERING "BONNIE"  EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL PUT IT IN THE MAIL

Images from land of Nod

9 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Love the ATC's Your witch one inspired me to create one of my own. Guess I will not be winning one of you cards since I don't watch Vampire Diaries.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Jonas's Daughter Greta...

Karla

Jingle said...

These are so wonderful! The cake one makes me amazingly happy!!!

Her Art Nest said...

Hi Wendy, Beautiful ATC's. Love them. Hugs, Nan

Regina said...

I LOVE all of these (so happy I don't have to choose just one..hehe) You already know that I adore your work and so proud to have one of your little tins sitting on my work station in my studio. Of course, a girl can never have to many of your pieces so I'm hoping to win the ATC. I think the witches name is Bonne???

Hugs,
Regi

Kim Budash said...

That would be Greta, I HOPE I WIN, I LOVE, LOVE LOVE your ATCs......

Regina said...

Ohhh I'm so excited!! Thank you so much for offering this awesome ATC witch!! She will take her place of honor in my studio.

Hugs!!

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Great creativity on the Food ATC! Love it!

Regina said...

ohhh Wendy...my gift arrived yesterday and OMGOSH...I LOVE the witch..and the card you made for me and the faery shoe. Adorable!! They are all sitting in my studio where I am reminded of what a lucky gal I am. (on some days..hehe)

Hugs!!!

Blog Archive