About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

HAVE YOU EVER

Have you ever had the dream of running away to travel the world in a Gypsy wagon. I have....

 I have memories of seeing brightly coloured gypsy wagons, traveling down the winding lanes in my home town... every Autumn as if by magic they would appear....

Celia of  http://mygypsydreams.blogspot.com/.
 http://adventuresofthestripedstockings.blogspot.com/ is having Gypsy dream blog party... as the new moon rises on Saturday the 10th of September hitch your wagon and join us round the camp fires.... come join our colourful band of Bohemian Gypsy's as we spin tales of life on the open road...

Who knows what tales you may hear; tales of magic , fortune and maybe even love.


6 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Morning Wendy...This sounds like a lot of fun...Off to join the caravan! Have a great week!!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I always wanted to be a gypsy when I was little...either that or run away with the circus :)

Happy Sunday!
LuLu

Barbara said...

That definitely sounds like a lot of fun! May your wishes come true if only for a little while.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Celia said...

Thanks for helping spread the word! I also want to let you know that my "real" blog is www.adventuresofthestripedstockings@blogspot.com
I look forward to being around the campfire with all of you!

mercedes scott said...

When I was little, I used to think my parents had stolen me from the gypsies whenever I was naughty and couldn't get away with it... funny thing is, when we did our family tree, came to find out we have gypsies on my mom's side (5 generations back!). So now all the wildness gets blamed on the "gypsy blood" lol

Mina said...

I can't wait! I'll see you there, my friend.

Blog Archive